Network Infrastructure Support
Axxum Technologies provides scalable network infrastructure support services and solutions for enterprise voice and data network owners.
Axxum Technology’s full range of network integration support services cover everything from project management, Analysis and Tuning, Network Design, System Configuration, Structured Cabling, Rapid Network Deployment, Moves, Adds and Changes and 24/7 Maintenance.
What is Network Infrastructure?
Network infrastructure technologies are the various software and hardware resources of a network that enables full network connectivity, communication, operations and management of an enterprise network. It provides the communication path and services between users, processes, applications, services and external networks/the internet.
We provide these services in support of voice and data networks and network components, including (POS systems, Cellular DAS, Wi-Fi, copper, fiber, hubs, routers, multiplexers, key, PBX , VoIP, etc…). This allows us to be the single point of contact you need for your network infrastructure enterprise voice and data networking needs.
IT Project Management
Single point of contact to assure the success of enterprise voice and data network projects. IT Project Management can assist your business increase efficiencies by looking externally and relying on the experts. As projects and infrastructure becomes more complex, technologies shifting quickly, and demands getting more aggressive, a single project manager becomes more valuable.
Design, installation and maintenance of structured cabling infrastructures (both copper and fiber).
Voice and Data Networking Services
Voice and Data Networking refers to the technology solutions for merging voice and data communication into a single network. Axxum offers the following Voice and Data models:
- Network Analysis and Tuning: Performance analysis and improvement recommendations for voice and data networks.
- Network Design: Capacity planning and design support for enterprise voice and data network requirements.
- Rapid Network Deployment: Just-in-time deployment, test and turn-up of enterprise voice and data networks and network components.
Ongoing IT Support and Maintenance
- Moves, Adds and Changes: Physical relocation of voice and data network components or networks to support office moves and relocation.
- 24/7 Maintenance: Nationwide 24/7 maintenance in support of enterprise voice and data networks and network components. This service is offered with 4, 8, 24 and 48 hour response time commitments.