Healthcare organizations must manage many rapidly evolving complexities.
The demands of HIPAA / HITECH security and privacy compliance requirements, establishing a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) accreditation, and the time-sensitive steps needed to achieve Meaningful Use attestations place great pressures on staff and budget.
Under normal conditions, healthcare organizations find it difficult to keep their technical environments running smoothly without having to deal with the added demands of implementing and maintaining an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, remediating security shortfalls, and ensuring the protection of Electronic Personal Health Information (ePHI).
Axxum Technologies understands how difficult and expensive it is to find, hire, train, and retain the needed compliance and technical staff required to manage these challenges. To help meet these challenges, Axxum Technologies offers a suite of services and tools that can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Axxum Technologies’ Healthcare IT Service Suite
- Security and Compliance Services: Policies, procedures, assessments, audits, remediation, and security monitoring
- Virtual CIO / Security and Privacy Officer: Seasoned technical and compliance management professionals provide ongoing management services
- Managed Services: Outsource the management and operations of your Technical Infrastructure and/or Compliance requirements to Axxum Technologies
- Technology Integration: Integration of technical products into a tailored solution for your organization
- Grant Funding Services: Axxum Technologies identifies applicable grants and coordinates your grant proposals creation and submissions
Health and Human Services Support
Axxum Technologies has in-depth, first-hand knowledge of Health and Human Services information systems and is an industry leader in the design, construction, and implementation of leading-edge health and human services solutions. The Axxum Technologies team of professionals has extensive experience in successfully delivering health and human services solutions. Our team has worked with state and local health and human service agencies for more than 30 years, and has expertise supporting a variety of programs, including SACWIS, TANG, SNAP, Medicaid, Child Support, Assisted Living Facilities, Mobile Workforce, WIC, Transportation, Childcare and Community Coordinated Care.
Axxum Technologies’ Health and Humans Services expertise includes:
- Risk and Gap Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Architecture and Design
- Coordinated case management
- Integrating multiple state entitlement programs applications into a single application
- Improvement of services to clients and end-users